Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What Your Mind Constructed 1st time Yay

I bet your wondering "Why is this Blog called "What Your Mind Constructed"?". Well if you ever notice sometimes while your waiting for the train or bus some weird and totally random phase pops into your mind. That is exactly what this Blog is about: what your mind constructed. Every week or so I'll post a blog about what my mind has constructed that week may it be a lyric, a poem, or even a short part of a story I might be writing. All you awesome people of the blogging world have to do is give your thought on my blog or tell me what your mind constructed. It can be a song, lyric, poem, story, anything basiclly. So I'll be back, hopefully before next week to give you what my mind constructed. See you then.

P.S. If you want to, you can totally start commenting what your mind has constructed.

2 comments:

  1. Julie!!!

    This is so cool. I love your concept. Do you carry around a small journal so you can jot down thoughts as they come to you??

    See you in class...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I do have a small notebook to jot down thoughts. I'm kind of tired of having an awesome idea or story and not remembering it because I didn't write it down at the moment. I'm glad you like my concept.

    ReplyDelete