Tuesday, May 31, 2011

So there is...

So there's this girl. I don't know its something about her that always makes me wonder. I couldn't stop thinking about her at first. I didn't know why and I didn't bother to find out at first. I just met her and couldn't stop talking to her, I don't want to. She likes what I like, but she's nothing like me and I love it. So hard to believe that I was falling, falling hard. Her laugh, smile, voice all replayed in my mind like a record on repeat. Is it possible to have fallen in love with someone without knowing? Sometimes its hard to notice what's in front of you. I love her eyes, her beautiful eyes. She hugs me like she doesn't want to let go and I don't want her to. Every kiss feels like the first, as special. There's no other but her. She fills up my day with just a second of her, and every moment is like falling in love all over again. So there's girl, I didn't think it would be much, but its everything...

No comments:

Post a Comment